I´m the next millionaire and I´m building and empire! Yes, that´s right I´m going to be the next Bolivian millionaire. So let´s put it blatantly:
This blog is not about:
- Secrets to build a business
- Secrets to how to succeed in life: career, relationships, etc
- Does not offer recipes for achieving any of the latest ones….
This is a blog about my journey into becoming what I said before: a millionaire. Because right now I´m not even close to that dream but I ´m willing to demonstrate that if I have a worldwide audience and compromise with them that I will become the next Bolivian millionaire…. (Best case scenario 3 years, worst case scenario 5 years). Am I delusional? Yes!!!. But all human beings, even the delusional ones, have the right to dream and succeed.
The challenge: I´m from a country that puts too many barriers…. (You will see that in my future posts), but I believe that through Internet and Globalization, I should have the same opportunities as anybody right?
The difference: no common or normality trait exists in my person, I´m not the family type, meaning I´m not looking to settle and form a family yet. I´m not saving to buy a car or a house or even to settle down with my job.
How rich I want to be, rich enough to travel around the world and live wherever I want.
What do I believe in?
- Living life at the most, I don´t believe in saving for retirement (because let´s face it, one may never need it!)
- That compromising myself with the readers from around the world will force me to do achieve it!
- Anybody from anywhere can achieve anything they propose to.
Do I have any secret, hidden capital or successful business on the going? No. period.
What would you get if you follow my blog?
- Frequent posts of my experiences and how am I supposed to be heading toward my fortune empire, and later on, how am I achieving it.
- Honesty at 100%, this is an anonymous blog, so no fear for people who know me that will be reading this blog, so NOTHING TO HIDE, right?
- You will be the witness of the making of the future millionaire, and for those who follow me from the beginning, may be the recipients of some treat once I get to be the millionaire (it could be a trip…we´ll see that … but they will be remembered J )
How many times do we hear the stories from the rich, about their life story, their struggles before they became rich, etc.? Many times!!! But we hear them AFTER THEY HAVE SUCCEED. Now is your chance to accompany a person that later on will be telling a similar story…
IN SUMMARY
Come with me in this journey!!!! I won´t disappoint you!!!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario