Third day of 2014 and I already love this year! At first I was thinking, maybe I was just lucky, but then when I look to the day before, I realize that today´s outcomes are only the result of yesterday´s effort.
You see like almost all other past years I made a list of resolutions. Buy my resolutions were so empty hearted or so superficial, like losing weight, eating healthy which are good actually good resolutions but were not really my main ambitions in my life. This year´s resolution list was a little bit different, and I got inspired by a friend in this subject. Instead of writing the resolutions in my notebook or in a piece of paper that I would put in a drawer of my night table or somewhere I would not remember later, I did it “big” this time.
Image source: www.ncsasports.org
You see, I was always a little bit embarrassed of having this piece of paper in sight for everybody, and most of this embarrassment was because the resolutions were not that awesome to be widely public. I didn´t want everybody to know that I just wanted to lose weight or go to the gym; it just felt so trivial and superficial in some ways. But 2013 taught me what I really wanted to do with my life, which is to become rich enough so I can travel the world, as simple as that, the type of life that I want to achieve. Period.
After some intents of having a personal virtual store, and some failed attempts in succeeding at it (not because I abandoned the project but because logistics were not in my favor for profit generation), I realized that my future was in writing and everything that is related on writing (and a little bit of computer designing – which I will talk in another blog).
I know that you can´t become a successful best seller author from one day to the other. It may take years to be a little bit close to that and disappointment may come in considerable doses, rejections specially. But taking advice from others, I know that I still have to work on other projects to be able to economically sustain myself, and the best option is to keep on working on the writing field, hence I have learned to love my technical writing job.


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario