martes, 7 de enero de 2014

Well in simple words... This path to becoming the next millonaire won't be easy at all, but easy lifes are boring, right?
I have a stable job, well I´ve been there for the last 6 months, but believe me, for me that´s a pretty "long time". My working years have been about finding what "the right thing for me is" or "the one that makes me happy"... I won´t get in details with my qualifications but I must tell you that I have studied Apples and even mastered in Apple Pies but I am working with Rabbits. Well that would be my metaphor (maybe I´m not good with metaphors) ...meaning that I have ended working in something not related at all with that made me suffered years of study at Universirty and even in the postgraduate school.... well life changes... 
I like the job, problem is that salaries here in my country, are pretty low. I receive a net income of  700 $us per month, which for here is a "decent" salary but let´s face it, how am I going to travel around the world with that? ... should I look for a better job? The problem is that I actually like the job and I´ve already been in many non likable jobs to say, and believe me the "likable" factor IS A HUGE FACTOR!
Well, we won´t discuss my stable job anymore (I will tell you about my other non-stable jobs in other posts). 
So one point towards happiness:
1. I have a nice job that I like it, that gives a "decent" salary
What to do with this?
I ´ll keep it until I find better sources of income from my other sources of non-stable jobs (don´t worry I´m not a dealer, gangster or any other of those types). 
Next post, I´ll talk a little bit more about what other plan B and C and D I have (you have to keep at least a handful of backup plans). 
This won´t be easy at all but we´ll get there!!! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario