Ok, I’ve just got published, well not like a novel or anything like that, just a brief reference on a book (a small paragraph) , but my name is there and it made feel good, like a small accomplishment, to be able to see my name in a book… that´s nice… so got me more encouraged to keep dreaming…
I managed to sort of keep my schedule with the writing thing….sort of… got some sudden emergency situations that got me out of this… I won´t tell you the whole story but just to summarize there was some accident with a family member, hospitalization and hours of being worried… At the end, it all went well, my aunt did not suffer severe damage and she is recuperating… but she got us really scared…
She´s not very young, she´s around the seventies, but many of the problems were age related, which made me think a lot about the cycle of life, and how when we are young, we don´t realize about this…
Image source: www.wmccm.co.uk
I just hope that whenever I reach that I age, I will feel happy enough and satisfied with my life accomplishments… She never got married or had kids and that made me think too… You see I never give much importance to forming a relationship or family, but deeply I just hope that this will come at some point in the future, maybe a couple more of years or even a decade will have to pass until I reach that, but I just hope that it will eventually come, at some point. I wouldn´t want to reach later ages alone…
I´ve always imagined myself retired of my regular activities, but writing books as I keep traveling the world at the same time… I guess that if kids would come someday, they will have to suffer the consequences of my nomadic life style, since I plan to travel the world with them and school them while traveling… I hope this will be possible, maybe it won´t, but we won´t know until I reach that stage…
Image source: www.ehow.com
I would have loved as a kid to have had that kind of life. I never was affectionate of going to school and never was that attached at forming friends over there either…due to my shyness… but all of this I will tell you in another post…
Anyway, I just thought to write about this, an “emotional blog” you would say, with ramblings of thoughts, feelings and wonderings… I always try to project the image of being a tough fighter with many goals and ambitions on my head… but at the end I´m also human and I believe bringing feelings and heart to my usual life makes me what I am.
So until next time…


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario